Why I Chose To Ride A Harley Davidson Chopper?

Yes, I am a proud Harley owner.

Yes, I will never opt for high-tech bikes like Ducati.You might think a HOG member would say that! But, trust me, there’s more to it than just the name.

So, when you ask me why I bought a chopper in 2020, I know it’s not the most logical choice. If you compare it with the Japanese and Italian models, this US product will surely fall short of breath.


Yet, I still ride a Harley and nothing’s going to change the fact that this beast delivers enough raw power to put other bikes to shame. Moreover, whenever I drop by any chopper motorcycles for sale sign, my heart always skips a beat!

This only happens if you’re a Harley owner.

Something which technologically advanced motorcycles can never match up to. When you put on the throttle and thump the highways, the feeling you get is unparalleled. It’s like taming a wild beast that wants to break away from your shackles!

And yes, parts – that’s a different romance altogether. Tell me, which bike allows you to customise every part of it? None. If you’re going to chopper motorcycle parts for sale, the intense variety will bowl you over. From customising your saddle to putting up a windscreen, installing a graphics-loaded drive belt to putting on a hooter – everything about HD is INSANE. Put up an Akrapovic exhaust and the sound of engine revving is enough to make your blood boil.

Biking is all about masochism and Harley Davidson epitomises it!

Now, coming back to your question – “Why I chose to ride a Harley Davidson chopper?” It’s the madness that excites me, its deafening sound makes my heart beat faster than yours…I can go on and on. To be very honest, owning a Harley is a choice.

It’s not for the faint-hearted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Logical Reasons To Ride A Harley Davidson Chopper Right Now!

When Should You Buy Custom Choppers?

When Was The Last Time You Did An Oil Check On Your Harley?