Customizing the Existing Bike with Harley Parts to form a New One

Harley parts Brisbane
There was a time when I used to look after the newspapers, magazines and the posters wherever I get for the latest collection of bikes and cars. I was obsessed with the models and brands. The reason for collecting the pictures or the images of these bikes cutting the newspapers and magazines was the love for these vehicles. That time I was unable to ride a bike or motorcycle of my own.

After I grew up, I used to search the internet and also visiting the nearest bike showrooms. The love for the bikes enhanced to a large extent with my age and one day I purchased a second-hand bike with my first income. The bike was my love and I used to clean it every day. However, one thing was not up to my liking in the bike and that was the front extension. I was looking for the ways to replace the same with the one I liked. The extended front handles found in the choppers was my first preference in a bike. I have the preference of the Harley front ends, which are attractive and comfortable for the ride. After I saved some more money, I started looking for the parts to replace them.

When I searched the internet, I got the Harley Davidson website online and dazzled with happiness as there was the option of ordering and delivery of the Harley parts in Brisbane. Immediately I ordered the same and found a local expert for customizing or modifying my bike replacing the old front end along with some other parts. I was very interested in the customized bike and used to spend long hours in the workshop where the renovation was going on. After the completion of the process, I was very happy to see the new look of my first bike and am enjoying the same till date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Logical Reasons To Ride A Harley Davidson Chopper Right Now!

When Should You Buy Custom Choppers?

When Was The Last Time You Did An Oil Check On Your Harley?